Wednesday, March 14, 2012

US 2009 SF

This is a missing my preggo sister post :)  She's due this June :D

Waaaay back in 2009, Hub and I had the chance of booking online promo PAL tickets to San Francisco.  We'd been trying for two days and yay thank you Lord we go through with just about 3 hours left in the promo period. 

Off the Hub and I went, while A who was just a toddler, stayed with Lolo and Lola for the duration of our two week vacation.  It was going to be the first time that we'll be travelling without A for this long, as we had a quick trip to HK when she was a year old.

PAL has non stop flights to the US, so in 13 hours, I was so ready to see my sister and her husband B.  Really got to sleep during the flight I remember, as the in flight movie devices weren;t working pffft. 

Touchdown San Francisco!!

From the airport, my sister J, and B brought us to Elephant Bar in Emeryville for dinner.  Guess what I ordered? My very first black and tan!  It's an alcoholic beverage, with two kinds of beers, a pale ale and dark stout, hence the name.


Posting some of my favorite photos from that trip:

First stop, San Francisco :D

Emeryville at night...

My sister J and kulit husband B :D

With our Tito and our wonderful cousins


 Super tourists at the Golden Gate Bridge heehee


Ikea at Emeryville!!

J and B's favorite Mexican restaurant in Alameda, Juanita's!


The Alameda Theater where we watched Paranormal Activity super creepy!


J and B's first house in Alameda, they rented a room here, this was a very historical house in Alameda, which belonged to B's bestfriend.  Alameda has such a beautiful neighborhood.



 This is the neighborhood where 'Charmed' the TV series were filmed. 


Another Pacquiao Nike billboard at SF Union Square!


 My sister and I at the Union Square :)

The bayside in Alameda, sooo beautiful, see you soon!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment