Saturday, February 25, 2012

Comfort Food - Pho Hoa Seafood Bowl

Been feeling under the weather since we got back from SG, and finally yesterday, my voice conked out.

Was craving for some warm soup for my throat, so for lunch today, A and I trekked to our default lunch and dinner place, Capitol Golf. There used to be a Dencio's here too, they allegedly burned it (speculation hehehe), never to be seen again.

Posting this from my phone so the photos will come one after the other.

For today I had the Seafood Pho, with a good amount of Sriracha chili sauce, soooo good!! Had a fit of hacking cough after though but bleh, been coughing the whole day anyway.

Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
Capitol Green St., Brgy. Matandang Balara
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 351-2375

No comments:

Post a Comment