Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lunch at Cerchio

NOT A TRAVEL POST :)

Having lived in QC my whole life, and working in the Timog-Morato area since 2007, I've only recently discovered hidden restaurants that, in my opinion, will rival the fancy ones in Makati and at the Fort.

Take Cerchio for example (pronounced as tser-ki-yo).  Thanks to my bestfriend T, we've explored the area and now have our favorite haunts.



Nice interiors, ample parking (during lunch at least), and sooo near the office.

Service is always great, and so far we haven't ordered anything sub par.  Food here is Asian fusion, so you won't get stuck with only Filipino food (those who know me will get this hehehe).

It's at Sct. Limbaga St., QC.
(+63 2) 355-0998, (+63 2) 351-5279

2 comments:

  1. post food pictures please hehe thanks ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihi yes I will, looking for the salad photo now hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete