Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Last Minute Easter Treat

It was already about 830PM at home, and I was sorting through the things we brought from our weekend at the hotel when I saw the cable of Hub's Jambox (http://jawbone.com/speakers/jambox/overview).  He said it was just 'somewhere there' and I just wasn't convinced.  Feeling guilty for not REALLY checking the room before we checked out (I just did an eye sweep), called the hotel to asked if we left anything.

Was connected to the Housekeeping Department to which the floor supervisor said they did not find anything in the room  Though he kindly offered to check for us again since the room was empty (yay!).  I called him back after 10 minutes and thank God he found the Jambox, it was at the back of one of the side tables.  Though this meant that they don't really and thoroughly clean the rooms heehee.

So back to Roxas Blvd my Hub and I went, took us less than 20 minutes to reach Diamond.  While waiting to claim the Jambox, I hovered over to the KoHiKan coffe shop at the lobby to buy another ensaymada.  Their ensaymadas are sooo good but I just bought one piece earlier.  It was already out of stock that evening, but the nice lady informed me the ALL cakes were at 50% off.  Turns out all of their branches (Rockwell and Fort) sell their stuff at half off every night starting at 8PM.  Take your pick...



These cakes were at P 1500 each, a slice at P 250, so imagine a whole cake half off at P 750!  We would always get the Le Royale at their Rockwell branch, so it wasn't too difficult for us to decide on which cake to get.


Not too bad for a late night 2nd trip to Roxas Blvd on this Easter night.  Hope you had a Blessed Holy Week like we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment